The Placement Cell was established with an objective of the Training and Placement is to guide students to choose right career and to give knowledge, skill and aptitude and meet the manpower requirements of the Industry.
Following are the important aspects of placements
- Maintaining and regularly updating database of students. Maintaining database of companies and establishing strategic links for campus recruitments.
- Gathering information about job fairs and all relevant recruitment advertisements.
- Organizing pre-placement training/workshops/seminars for students.
- To assist students for industrial training at the end of fourth and sixth semester.
- To assist students in obtaining placement in reputed companies.
We are giving a proper guidance for the students to enable their placement skills with
- Personality Development
- Communication Skills & Vocabulary
- Resume Preparation& Email Writing
- Group Discussion
- Interview Skills
- Aptitude Training & Practice Tests on weekly basis
Mrs.Jenifer Jovitha.I - PLACEMENT COORDINATOR
Mr.Hari Krishnan MECHANICAL/ TDM